… of my favourite things… about getting my period, because that’s what’s on my mind right now, not my money,
contrary to what the song would suggest.
1. I’m not pregnant! As an aside, Husband has been fixed so that would be a miracle of biblical proportions anyway. But in other news, this monthly pain in the ass occurrence still feels a bit like having a baby, the actual having a baby part, and I’m not down with that, yo.
2. I can eat whatever I want because I WANT
3. I talk about my feelings and desires in no uncertain terms during this time TOUCH ME AND YOU DIE, to avoid confusion.
4. My DIVA CUP enables me to turn somersaults during my sleep without concern for icky stuff. Google it.
5. I remember all of the important things I’ve forgotten over the years while I’m lying in my little heap in a quiet corner.
6. If all else fails I simply remember my favorite things, and then I don’t feel so bad